Did you really imagine what will you do if you’re your smartphone dropped somewhere or it is stolen? What will happen on your data, contacts, and images? You have to recall your memory of the last moment but you have failed to remember last moment.
You can also pressure on your memory and otherwise call the phone number but there is a similar person who is kind heart to back to your phone to you safely.
Wherever it’s just a natural situation to panic at the moment. Luckily Apple’s “Find My Phone” feature and also Android phone “Find Your Phone” feature can help you to come back to your phone.
The amazing feature can easily track your whole location, where you are visiting with your phone. The Google Maps can help you to track the same location of your device timeline.
Just simple steps can track your mobile’s present location.
- A Smartphone or PC with internet connectivity
- Login ID and password of your same Google Account
Steps you want to follow
- Open www.google.co.in/maps on PC or smartphone
- Log in using Google Account that linked to your lost smartphone
- Click on three-horizontal bar icon on the top-right corner
- Select ‘your timeline’ option
- Now enter the Month and Day for which you want to see the location of you
- Google Maps will show the current location history
Note: This feature works properly when your device must be switch on and also must have the location service turned on.