Reliance declared their new internet plan called, Jio GigaFiber, everyone knows, and the great news announce on Independence Day.
In this device will provide the best quality internet speed for home users and businesses with up to 1Gbps data speeds.
Before you hit the Jio website to register, make sure identify an important FYI: you may be think registering means better service but that’s not sure.
The registering simply lets you express internet in the Jio GigaFiber if there are the satisfactory number of users in an area demanding to the fast speed internet service, the Reliance owner Mukesh Ambani-led to the company will priority rollout of broadband service in the individual area.
The Jio GigaFiber website hasn’t listed its broadband speed plans but it reflected that users will get 100Mbps speed, the users can access unlimited voice and video calling over VolPd, and also access JioTV app.
The service will be launched coincidentally in 1,100 cities across the country but unfortunately, there’s no data for the official launch.
Here is the Jio Giga Fiber plan
Also here is the simple guide to registering Jio official website
- Log on the official website
- Google automatically point your current location, if that’s where you plan is available on registering, click on ‘Confirm’
- Or otherwise ‘Change’ and enter your manual address and click ‘Confirm.’
- Enter your name and mobile number to accept an OTP.
- Authenticate the OTP. If you are filling out the details on behalf of your society, developer or township, you can fill out the last.
You’re all set.